Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Double Trouble -Part 1.


Double Trouble -Part 1. 

"Daaaaaamn!" Drake shouted, looking at her ass, as Nicki entered the class. 

Nicki looked around her new school and regretted every second of entering it without getting into honors. She looked around and noticed the only open seat next to the kid who just yelled. 

"Guys quiet down, we have a new student. Introduce yourself"

Nicki looked around And started speaking. 

"We'll my name is Onika, but I go by Nicki... So hi" she wasn't in her best mood and went to her seat.  

He looked over her and whispered in her ear. 

"Onika? Sounds like a name I could moan. "

She rolled her eyes and started working. 

He sneaked a look on her boobs every time she was focusing on her work.  Untill she caught him. 

"Can you not?"

"How can I not? They're so round and big. " He winked. 

The bell rang. 

She went to her locker and tried opening it and it didn't open. 

"You could put your stuff in my locker" Aubrey spoke. 

"You again" she rolled her eyes. 

He was confused. 

"I'm sorry iv never seen you before." He said. 

She chuckled "That trick don't work on me." She left. 

"Wassup Aubseeey?" Drake, my twin brother slapped my back!

Instagram: @minajbitme

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!!!!! I so love you for this!!!!!!!!!! Nobody else has ever thought about using drake as a twin. I can't wait to see how this plays out cuz I'm in love with this story already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *rolling on the floor*#DEAD! I was ready 2 pimp slap Drake 4 being a rude perve but....LOLEST.#THATSOUTHAFRICANGAL

    ReplyDelete