Wednesday, September 18, 2013

One Shot- I Need You.

So yeah from now on I'm not doing chaptered stories. Cause I get lost and then can't do it. So from now on ill do One Shots.
 
I Need You- One Shot.

"Not even talkin' to Nicki, communication is breakin'
I dropped the ball on some personal shit, I need to embrace it
I'm honest, I make mistakes, I'd be the second to admit it
Think that's why I need her in my life, to check me when I'm trippin'"
She listened to that part over & over again. 

She grabbed her phone and went thru her contact list until she found him. 
"I'm not gonna call him. If anything he's the one who should call me" She said aloud to herself. 
--
He has been sitting there for over 10 minutes just looking at her contact and the picture. 

He smiled. He remembered that day. 
The day she said to him the three words that meant the world to him. "I love you Drake." 

"CALL HER YOU LOSER!!" He shouted aloud to himself and then threw his phone on the wall watching it break into tiny small pieces. 

He sighed, putting his head in his hands. He missed her. He missed her so much. 

"I love you too Onika." 

He said aloud again to himself as if he was talking back to her. 
--
One Month later at the private Young Money dinner...

"Wayne!!" Nicki shouted as she entered the room and immediately ran to give wayne a hug. 

She pulled away and started going around talking to others. 
And then he entered. 

Everyone turned from what they were doing to look at him. 
They all heard the song. 
They haven't seen him for a while. They missed him. 

"Aye man!!" Wayne & Drake dapped hands and had their "Man Hug". 
He looked around and then she caught his eyes. 

They were in a trance looking at eachother. They couldn't pull away. 
But then Shanell pulled Nicki away and stated talking to her. 
--
After dinner they all sat down & relaxed. 
They still haven't spoken a word to each other. 

"I'm gonna go to the hallway. For just some fresh air" Nicki called out. 

Nicki went out & seconds later he made up and excuse to go to the bathroom. He followed her. 

"Can you stop following me?" 

"I'm sorry. I was just checking up on you"

"You're not my boyfriend drake. You don't have to fucking check on me."
 
He knew she was angry. 

"Nic-" he was cut off by her. 

"You know what what's funny? You keep talking about how much you love and miss me but yet don't even make one phone call in weeks. I even called you last 2 weeks ago to see how you were doing because I heard the album leaked and I am good friend so I called and you obviously were too busy for me."

She was right. It was his fault. All of it. 

"I broke my phone I only got it today. I got an email for the dinner. "

She stayed silent waiting for him to keep speaking. 

"I'm sorry. I really am. I know it's my fault and that I messed up and you probably got someone now. But I do miss you and am really sorry." 

She looked away. 

"But you know what hasn't changed?"

She was now looking at him. And he got closer to her, cupping her face in his hands. 

"My love for you." 

She kissed him, bringing him closer by wrapping her arms around his neck. 
He pulled away. 

"I love you Onika." 

"I love you Aubrey." 

Twitter- @ibiebahminaj
Instagram- @minajbitme
Tumblr- i-fuck-with-dricki
Thanks for reading! 

3 comments:

  1. I lovedddd this!!! <3 and I'm glad your doing one shots now!! I love all your oneshots and chapters, but if kinda got confusing for me to keep up with all of them. Can't wait for the next oneshots!!' XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEASE CONTINUE YOUR CHAPTERS ! At Least Finish The Ones You've Started - High School Love & Double Troble . They Start Off So Good . I Love Them Both ! <333

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ur stories are cool I just read them all in like less then 10 mins if that lol that's the only problem they're just soooooo short lol plz make them longer

    ReplyDelete